We are pleased and proud to welcome Warren Mead to our team as Director of Sales and Marketing for Edrington and Associates and Adapt Dwellings.
Originally from Tennessee, Warren has been involved in California real estate since 2001. He has a deep understanding of residential, commercial and multi-family projects along with extensive property management experience. He loves people and solving problems, which makes him a great fit for our team and clients as well.
Although it has nothing to do with his other impressive background, we hear he’s a darned good cook, too!
Whether you need a good broker, an expert witness, or help with an accessory dwelling unit (ADU), Warren will help you get your project off the ground.
We know that Warren’s diverse background and heavy involvement in his community makes him the perfect fit for our company and clients. Some examples of his designations and involvement in industry organizations:
- California Real Estate License
- Real Property Administrator, Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI)
- Member, Building Owners Management Association (BOMA), San Francisco
- President, BOMA Oakland/East Bay
- Past chairperson for BOMA San Francisco Careers Committee, Environment Committee, and GAPAC City
- San Francisco Department and Commission Subcommittee – Muni Budget
- Guest Lecturer, Real Estate Program, University of San Francisco School of Business
- Founding Member, Fisherman’s Wharf Community Benefit District
An avid volunteer, Warren has worked with AmeriCorps VISTA in Colorado, as well as with Special Olympics Northern California. A Volunteer of a different nature in college, Warren graduated from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, with a BA in Urban Studies and a BS in Recreation Planning.
Warren’s integrated and customer-centric background in real estate represents yet another reason to choose Edrington & Associates to be your residential property specialists in the Bay Area. In addition, our combined experience in architecture, property management, expert witness testimony, construction, and building inspections/compliance sets us apart as the Bay Area’s ADU experts.
The Edrington & Associates family is a comprehensive, local real estate services company with decades of experience buying, selling, developing and managing properties. We’re the Bay Area’s team of choice for landlords, investors and attorneys for good reason!
Interested in finding out how we can help you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org